The Detox Market is one of my go to shops for all things green beauty! I love that they take the guess work out of buying natural beauty products. When you shop there, you can feel confident that the products they carry are cruelty free, effective and made with out questionable ingredients found in conventional beauty products.
Over the years, the employees there have introduced me to some of my all time favorite green beauty finds. Here is a list of my top 9 Detox Market beauty essentials!
1. Gressa Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation: This foundation is unlike anything I've ever tried before. The unique light weight formula evens out skin tone and has a lovely matte finish that works well on normal to oily skin types. On your next visit to the Detox Market, ask for a sample so you can check out the formula for your self! ($62.00)
2. Hurraw Lip Balm: I love that this lip balm comes in 19+ scents so there is something for everyone. My personal favorite is the almond and night treatment balm but other fun flavors include black cherry, lime and green tea. These bad boys are super moisturizing and affordable so you can't go wrong. ($4.99)
3. Lily Lolo Sculpt and Glow Contour Duo: The contour color in this palette is so good! It's the perfect cool tone shade that works well for light to medium skin tones. Plus, its a a great travel palette because the colors work well on eyes too! ($26.00)
4. Vapour Eyeliner in Truffle: One of the girls at the detox market introduced me to this eyeliner a few years ago when I asked her for a brow pencil recommendation and I've been using it ever since. This shade is the perfect neutral taupe color that I think will suit lots if different hair colors. ($20.00)
6. Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Cream Pigment in Desire: I brought this product on a whim a few months ago because I'd been wanting to try the formula. I am happy to report that the product and shade blew me away. In the package the color looks a little bit dark so I thought I'd use it as a contour shade but once you apply it, the color transforms into the most beautiful cool tone pink that's perfect for both everyday wear and evening looks. ($29.00)
7. Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator: Josh Rosebrook products are so bomb so you really can't go wrong with anything he makes however this toner is probably my favorite item in the line. It truly does hydrate the skin AND smells like chocolate. It's PERFECTION! ($22.00)
8. W3ll People Realist Invisible Setting Powder: W3ll People founder Shirley Pinkson actually applied this product to my face during a Detox Market meet the marker event and since then its been my go to setting powder. This powder mattifies and blurs imperfections with one sweep of the brush. It's lovely! ($21.99)
9. One Love Organic Brand New Day Scrub and Mask: I love a good multi-use product and this scrub and mask by One Love Organics is one of my favorites. It smells like pineapples and it always leaves my skin feeling super smoother after each use. ($12.00)
These are just a few of the beauty essentials I pick up at the Detox Market? What are some of yours? Or if you haven't been, tell me what you've been dying to try? <3