One of my favorite beauty launches last year came from green beauty guru Teri Miyahira with the release of the Teri Miyahira Subscription Beauty Box.
Teri was one of the first green beauty vloggers that I discovered on youtube when I began to clean up my makeup routine. I gravitated towards her beauty reviews because she's very thorough and informative. Her knowledge of ingredients is really impressive and seemed to align with my own beauty standards so when I heard she was creating a beauty company, I was excited! She initially started her line as a subscription based beauty box service but she now also sells individual products on her site.
I love that she offers luxury products at a discounted rate via the subscription box model. Each box comes with 3-5 items. Consumers are guaranteed 2 full size and 1 medium size beauty and/or skincare products. Check Teri Miyahira website for pricing info and make sure to sign up for the waitlists to receive a discount code.
She has released quite a few products in her line so today on the blog I wanted to share a list of my top 5 Teri Miyahira Beauty products. Some of the products are no longer available but fingers crossed she brings them back in the future! <3
1. Dew Drops- This cool toned 100% natural liquid highlighter gives the skin a beautiful fresh glow without any shimmer. If you're looking to create a dewy, off duty model look, you'll love this. This product could also be used under foundation to give your skin a more radiant look.
2. Customizable Palette- I love how sturdy this palette is. The magnetic top keeps your makeup secure in transit plus how cute is this case?
3. Brushes- TM beauty has released quite a collection of brushes this year but the stand outs to me are the flat shadow brush, the liner brush and the brow spoolie. Many brands make similar brushes but these are the prettiest. I love the white and rose gold detail which make it a little more glam to get ready in the morning.
4. Lip Gloss- If you enjoy the scent of Mac lip glosses they you are going to love TM Beauty glosses. They are hydrating, not sticky and smell like vanilla cake! I can't wait to see what other colors she creates.
5. Pressed Powder Products- When I began transitioning my makeup years ago, it was really hard to find good pressed powder products. Thank goodness TM Beauty excels at making them. My favorite pressed powder product is the Clarity bronze. I like to use the bronzer as a blush since it has the most beautiful rose undertones. I also really love the eye shadow quad in Carefree. You can use the colors in this palette on your eyes, brows, and cheeks so it's perfect for travel.
Have you guys tried anything from Teri Miyahira Beauty? Let me know in the comments below what you've been loving. If you haven't had a chance to try the line, here is a link to receive $10 off your first order: http://i.refs.cc/taJZXGI9
Happy shopping everyone!